Join us for our interactive and informative Anger Management 101 class. This class is open to the entire community.
- This class fulfills pre-trial requirements.
- Students will receive a certificate of completion at the close of the day.
- You must register in advance.
- We reserve the right to remove a student if they are being disruptive or under the influence, without refund or certificate
- No children permitted.
- Lunch will not be provided, though there will be a lunch break, along with periodic bathroom/smoke breaks.
- If you do not pay online in advance, you must make payment in the form of cash or money order on the day of class.
- Tardiness exceeding 10 minutes will result in your inability to attend the class.
- Translators/interpreters are not provided.
Questions? Feel free to contact the program manager, Patrick Milone, at 410-266-9033, ext. 506.